Saturday, September 26, 2009

kids quilts



One of these days I'm going to learn how to do this right.  I wanted words next to the pictures but the blasted dashboard isn't cooperating.  And, the pictures don't show up in the same order when I edit as they do when it's posted.
Our group has started up again after a summer vacation and our first quilts are for kids in the hospital.  Our pattern this time is the off-set bricks.  The strips in quilt top didn't lessen the pile of fabric next to the sewing machine and the 9-patch helped add to the pile.  All these are for the kids and I just need to quilt them.

3 comments:

Greg said...

Nice quilts, I'm sure the kids will enjoy them. Its always the same, you TRY to get tyhe stash down in size only to add to it.. I'm the same way...

Anonymous said...

cute, cute...
Linda P

Frou said...

Love the random stripey quilt...